Maternity Clothing: My 1st Shopping Experience

Mr H and I took a trip to Westfield, Shepherds Bush, mainly so he could pick a birthday present but also because I desperately needed some maternity jeans and trousers as my normal bottoms are getting so uncomfortable to wear!!
Photo Source: Google
  
So how did I get on..?!  AWFUL.  I was left raging after going into at least 5 or 6 high street shops to be told they don't stock a maternity section and it is only available online.  Now I don't know about anyone else but I don't want to buy online! I want to go into the store and try a variety of different styles and sizes to see what suits me and fits me best.  I don't want to order hundreds of pounds worth of clothing AND delivery charges for me to send 2 thirds of it back.  However I think this is all I can do to be honest as in store there is nada. nothing. nout.
I did however buy these fabulous skinny jeans from Topshop (the only thing I came away with!!)
Has anyone else had the same problem when trying to shop for maternity clothing??

0 comments:

Post a Comment