Memorial Day Baby Style


Who doesn't love a good three day weekend, hot dogs on the grill & listening to their husband overuse the word 'MERICA. (Maybe that's just me?) I always consider Memorial day to be the start of summer, but I really can't believe all of the cold weather that is still lurking all over the midwest. Mother nature needs a bomb pop.

Either way, it's time for red, white & blue baby style, perfect for both Memorial Day & 4th of July.
Star Bow Headband - White Eyelet Onesie - Jelly Flats

I would wear each & every one of those little girl outfits if they came in my size. Unfortunately they don't so I will probably settle for a navy maxi (my go-to weekend attire). And for those of you who still have a chill in the air, this red, white & blue tissue scarf would be the perfect way to make any outfit festive for the occasion!
 

Without a doubt, if I had a little dude, he would be rocking the hamburger shirt with those cutoff shorts. In fact, I think I'll get it for Harper. I have a weird obsession with trying to make boy clothes work as girl clothes.


Although I guess it's pretty obvious that I like girl clothes on girls too :)

We are hard at work this weekend painting our half bath black navy, packing for Florida & apparently (not by choice) transitioning Harper to only one nap. Over the last week, she has been boycotting second nap, so we have been trying to push back her first nap a little later each day. Sometimes this means feeding her lunch at 11:00 am so she will nap with a full belly, but then she sleeps much longer. 
We are hoping to get it figured out just in time to screw it all up on vacation.

PS. Etsy is now offering instant downloads! If you purchase any of my chalkboard digital prints, you can download them right away AND there are a few new prints in the shop! :) A huge thank you, as always, to everyone who has purchased prints & to everyone for all of your support of the blog/etsy shop!! I appreciate you all so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment