Our Favorite Things... Jams!

Not the kind of jam you can eat with a spoon when you're pregnant. Not even the kinda jam that results in Harper droppin'-it-like-it's-hot across the living room. We're talking about pajama-jams! :) And we have a super obsession with baby jams in our house!
I started to get really sad this week because Harper has officially grown out of her 6-12 month size pajamas. The pajamas that she has been wearing for HALF of her life are now getting folded & tucked away in rubbermaids in her closet. Boo. Luckily, we have scooped up a few of our very favorite pairs in some larger sizes, but in the mean time, we are on the hunt for some new snuggly swag.

Which leads me to this... the cutest jams on the block! :)

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine.

I love the way Gap & Old Navy pajamas fit and I am so thankful that they have their footie/zip sleepers all the way up to 5T sizes! And, even though J.Crew Crewcuts only start at size 2T, their stuff runs so small, so Harper can fit into some of their over-the-top-adorable things already. Also, if you haven't had your baby in Kicky Pants brand pajamas yet, they are a must. Especially for newborns, the fabric is softer than you could ever imagine. I was legitimately SAD the other day browsing the baby section at Target & seeing all of the cute new baby pajamas that only go up to 9 month size. What a cruel joke. Especially because "legitimately sad" leads to Fritos.


Now that Harper is growing out of the 12 month size, she has been wearing two piece pajama sets more often. There really is nothing cuter than her little baby belly poking out or how cute her booty looks in these pants.


Also, as I mentioned on instagram (@jlgarvin), I am going to be getting rid of some of Harper's baby clothes. Husband says I have to cut my stash in half before her first birthday (yeah right), so I've agreed to get rid of all of the things that I'm not "attached" to. Of course we want more kids (and I desperately want more girls!) but let's all get serious, I will buy lots of new stuff if/when the time comes. A few hundred rubbermaids of baby clothes is unacceptable. More to come on the clothing sale.

In the mean time, it's Friday night. Bottoms up!
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment