Mama + Mini

Spring is my favorite time of year in terms of clothing. While I love cozy sweaters & leather boots just as much as the next person, cold Fall weather lands me in maternity leggings, old sweatshirts & my worn-in rain boots. Plus I end up blowing all my "fun money" on decorations so I always fall short in the wardrobe department. Spring, on the other hand, has me loving neon, chambray & polka dots more than ever!

Here are some Spring (but still way too damn cold outside) picks for matching your mini! :)

Those sunglasses stopped me in my tracks. I couldn't get them in my cart fast enough! I can't wait to see them on Harper's little face. I would almost wear those myself if they came in adult size.

I am also in love with all of Target's Easter decor this year! Have you seen it?! The pastels & yarn are so gorgeous, they would make perfect nursery decorations as well! I picked up this yarn wreath the other day, it is so festive for spring!


I just listed this new Easter chalkboard print in my shop but had to erase the board already for my FAVORITE Irish Toast that will stay on the board until St. Patrick's Day!! :) The poor Easter decorations will only be out for two weeks, holidays this close together make my head spin.
It's going to look like a green-eggs-and-ham bomb went off in my house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment