Little Lucky Charms

Whoa. Easter & St. Patty's Day are right around the corner, we have some catching up to do! St. Patty's Day will forever hold a special place in my heart since it was Harper's first holiday AND it was the first night I got to drink beer after she was born! I remember my husband bringing home a six pack of Harp Lager that night because he knew I would lose my shit over the festiveness.

So whether it be mint, lime or emerald, it's time to stock up on adorable green gear for our little lucky charms!
baby clothes for st. patricks day

And of course, if you're anything like me, you'll want in on all of this gorgeous green to match your mini! Scarves like this one or this one would be the perfect matching accessory all month long! :) My scarf obsession gets me every time.

Here is a look at sweet little Harper on her first St. Patrick's Day (her very first holiday!) from last year.  What a tiny little nugget!


  In other news, since turning one, Harper now eats cheerios out of her bowl like a puppy. On the floor, face in bowl.


No clue, we don't even have a dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment