Mama + Mini and Birthday Week!

You all know that I have sort of an obsession with matching Harper's outfits to mine. Or maybe it's the other way around. Either way, I LOVE IT.
 I've gotten a lot of emails over the last few months asking about where I find things & ideas for more matching outfits. So I decided that it might just be the most fun thing ever for a new weekly feature with some of the cute mama + mini matching outfits that we are loving! :)


Currently, I am obsessed with the teals/blues that are all over the place, so very springy & even festive just in time for St. Patty's Day! You all know I love a good scarf or belt to pair with just about anything. Including my pajamas. Hell, I'd sleep in my gold glitter belt if it wouldn't rub off all over the sheets! Speaking of that gold glitter belt, I can't wait to share the matching-ish outfits that we have planned for Harper's big birthday bash!! While I desperately wanted to wear a tutu like the one she will be rocking, I decided to tame it down a bit with just a maxi skirt.

But for now, it is BIRTHDAY WEEK, and our house has been taken over by gold glitter & pink ombre. And tissue paper. So. much. tissue paper.


We feel so blessed. And so ready to party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment