The Perfect Christmas Card

 The 25 Days of Christmas continues... (holy shit, it's only day four?) with one of my favorite things about the holiday season. CHRISTMAS CARDS! I love getting funny, homemade photo cards in the mail. And of course, every year we try to think of something creative to do as well! :) What do you know, this wasn't even planned, but goes down in the books as one of our favorite Christmas cards ever!


Two years ago, we dressed in our Christmas Story themed attire for our annual Ugly Sweater/Christmas Costume party - which turned out to be a perfect photo op for our Christmas card. I think you can see Brandon's Christmas kitten sweater vest on beneath his cardboard box. And, if you must know, I think it's from the women's department in Kohls :)


Last year's photo, you may have already seen, was just from one of my baby bump pics. I had "30 Weeks" written on the board at the time, so I had to do some editing, since we weren't initially planning to use it as our Christmas card. This one is still on our fridge... I will forever love this picture since this was really the first one that Harper was in.



I also found this gem on pinterest (go figure..)
...which much to my surprise, our picture was on the list! 

The best part of Christmas cards this year... little Harpie Doodle!! She will be sure to rock some antlers & a tutu of some sort! :) I can't wait to see all the fun Christmas cards that set pinterest on fire this holiday season! So tell me - what is your favorite card you've ever seen? If anyone has dressed up in metallic silver sweatsuits with a giant "I don't KNOW Margo" written across the front... please email it to me. this. instant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment