House Tour: Holiday Edition


The 25 Days of Christmas 22 Days of Christmas continues with our house tour! We are far from the Griswolds, but we certainly like to bring a little holiday spirit into each and every room.


In the entryway lives our Home Alone inspired shabby-crooked Christmas tree from the tree farm. I seriously love this little guy. The number one quality that I look for in a tree is always the shortest, fattest one with the most disproportionately, tall top branch!

Please disregard the ugly, invisible tree skirt.

Every year, I debate back and forth about whether to have a colorful tree or keep it simple with white lights and classic, woodsy ornaments. So this year, we did both!




We opted for a cheap & easy pine garland for the top of the mantle... made purely from our tree trimmings! :)







We even decked out our bedroom. Our room is far from complete, I still have no idea what to put above it (a canvas maybe?) and we definitely need new nightstands & window treatments.

 Brandon told me the other night that our bed looks like a sleigh... hell yes.

 
 
And last but not least, one of my favorite rooms in the house, the playroom! We spend a lot of our time in here & hope to continue making it a super fun, whimsical place for Harper to play.


My favorite part? Harper's new teepee! I have been on the hunt for one forever & finally discovered Moozle Home, the most perfect teepee ever! We added a blanket inside, some fairy lights & another one of our favorite felt garlands.... seriously I want to live in here. It reminds me so much of the movie, The Holiday! :)

The chalkboard wall had to get a little bit festive too! 


 And of course, your daily dose of munchkin.




Happy Sunday to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment