One Week Until Christmas!

I have only been thinking about Harper's First Christmas outfit since the day I found out that I was pregnant. And now here we are, a week away, and I have no idea what she is going to wear. Part of me wants her to wear a fancy dress... but part of me wants her to be comfy and festive and covered in bows! It probably goes without saying, but whatever I put her in will end up covered in drool & food anyway.

Here is my collection of favorite Christmas Day Outfits... for your little lady or gent!


 Cream Sweater Dress | Red Ruffle Tights | Plaid Headband
Reindeer Sweater Set | Lace Up Moccasin | Santa Overall

I am in LOVE with those big bow ballet flats. Our baby gap had them in black at one time but I couldn't get Harper's size. If anyone comes across an abundance of them in a 12 month size in your local store... send me an email! :) We may need to work something out!

For the next few days, we will be buried deep in wrapping paper & Christmas baked goods! If you follow me on Instagram (@jlgarvin) you may have seen this picture and my comment about how much I suck at wrapping gifts. I have visions in my mind about how I'd like the gifts to look, but I always end up with crooked wrapping, too much tape & a half assed bow that I tied too tight or too loose. I actually DO love wrapping gifts though... my favorite materials include kraft paper, bakers twine & washi tape! :) You can also create faux chalkboard gift tags with regular black card stock.


Aside from my failed gift wrapping attempts, I still have yet to get a perfect picture of Harpie Doodle in front of the Christmas tree.


So hold on to your antlers, people! The Christmas countdown is ON! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment