Stuffing Stockings Like a Boss

I always feel like stocking stuffers are the most fun gifts to shop for. The pressure to find good, clever presents that fit in an exceptionally small package is so exciting! It can also be a challenge, which is why I thought I would share with you some of my favorite stockings stuffers that I have picked out for baby & for dad! :)
For Baby

For Dad


Harper is getting all of these things in her stocking this year, minus the Boon Spoon since we already have one. I just think it is the perfect gift for younger babies if you are looking for one! We loved ours starting around 6-7 months & still use it!
Babylit Books & Blabla dolls have become our newest obsession - and both are small enough to fit in a stocking! And that wooden baby phone? Quite possibly one of the cutest toys I have ever seen, I hope Harper loves it as much as I do!

For Brandon's stocking, he will also be getting most of these items, except for the Dollar Shave Club membership, since he already has it (and loves it). Whiskey stones & syrup samples sound so much more more exciting to me than the standard golf balls & socks that typically fill his stocking. A french press is the perfect gift for the coffee lover (like my husband)... plus there is a good chance that you will also get some use out of it! :)

Another great stocking stuffer? Reindeer antler headbands. Because then you can do hilarious stuff like this to your children.

 Antlers from Publix, Leggings from Etsy


This one actually reminds me of a real deer. Just hanging around, staring off into a distance.

 It is very clear that I found these antlers much more amusing than Harper did. This sweet little baby deer will just never know how cute she is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment