19 Weeks


How far along? 19.5 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8+ lbs gained so far
Maternity clothes? Still just rockin' the leggings & sweats most days
Stretch marks? No - let's hope the Mustela cream I bought works!
Sleep: Sleep is great
Best moment this week: realizing that I am almost halfway there.. BOOM!
Miss Anything? A tasty Oktoberfest or two... or eight.
Movement: so much movement this week!
Food cravings: continue to crave sweets along with Chipotle Burritos which I could literally eat for every meal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada.
Have you started to show yet: Yup!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  My 20 Week ultrasound this week!

 
In other news, we painted the nursery this weekend!!  Brandon was such a champ, he did almost the entire room since technically I'm not supposed to be around paint much.

 For the parts of the trimming that I did, I wore a stupid facemask that made me breathe my own hot burrito breath. I was NOT a fan. So I volunteered to leave in the middle to get another gallon of paint when we ran out... and came back with ice cream. Go figure.


The color is called "Toasted White" by Glidden. I am beyond happy with the results! Even though it is still very light, the grey really makes the trim pop & gives the room an airy, soothing vibe. I will post before & after pics soon! Also, thanks to all for the comments & suggestions about the nursery, I loved reading all of your advice! I definitely noticed a consensus about the changing table being unnecessary.. which is good since I already purchased this cabinet to use. 
I feel like I am getting very far ahead in nursery decorations - which is totally my style since I've also been listening to Christmas music for about a month now. Fa LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment