21 Weeks



How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs+
Maternity clothes? Still just rockin' the Maternity Leggings.. cold weather is so convenient for being pregnant

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: scoring lots of good deals at Baby Gap! :)
Miss Anything?cocktails of all sorts ..although I found my new favorite beverage of all time.. Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks. Might become my newest obsession.

Movement: baby girl moves all day long & I love it so much!! Everyone was right when they said it is the best part of pregnancy.
Food cravings: still loving sweets.. Cinnabon and all things cinnamon sound pretty darn good every second of every day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Have you started to show yet: Yes..although lots of people tell me that I still don't look pregnant. Hmm...then I just look like a fat ass I suppose.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for now..but it is starting to look more odd every day.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: one happy camper.
Looking forward to: THE HOLIDAYS! I can't believe it's almost time for Halloween (can't wait to finish making our costumes!!) This is my favorite time of year & I feel like babygirl can feel my constant happiness & excitement from inside my belly! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment