22 Weeks

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Bought some cute shirts on sale from Gap Maternity.. although I don't quite fill them out yet.. I think I will be happy that I have them in a few more weeks

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: I won a free 3D ultrasound!! We got to see babygirl on the big screen...what a little sweetheart rubbing her eyes & pulling her legs up by her head.
Miss Anything? One of these days I might have something else that I miss as much as booze. Doubt it though. And now it's Halloween (followed by more holidays) and I will be missing the cocktailing festivities. I am going to whip up some warm apple cider for our Halloween party.. so at least I have that to look forward to :)

Movement: felt (what I think was) baby hiccups last night in bed!
Food cravings: sweets of all sorts... dear God candy corn is addicting.
Anything making you queasy or sick: too much candy corn?
Have you started to show yet: see picture above
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In... it is hanging on for dear life.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy as a clam
Looking forward to: HALLOWEEN...and thinking about what the baby will be next year! I LOVE making costumes... this year we are going as The Wet Bandits (Harry & Marv) from Home Alone. Also looking forward to after Halloween baby outfit deals :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment