Week 17


How far along? 17 Weeks, 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? still just rocking the maternity leggings so far
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: feeling lots of movement every day!
Miss Anything? have I mentioned that I miss drinking beer?? :)
Movement: I feel big waves of movement (maybe somersaults?) and kicks on and off all day.. I love it!
Food cravings: sweets!! We discovered a new frozen yogurt place that serves wedding cake flavor... wedding cake fro yo in a waffle cone with kit kat & rainbow sprinkles on top... sign me up!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing lately! I have been easing my way back into coffee even.. just in time for pumpkin spice lattes.
Have you started to show yet: I'm gonna go with yes - had the first stranger ask me when my baby is due this week!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move on the outside so daddy can finally feel it... and Thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment