16 Weeks

Found out Wednesday, September 7th that we are having a baby GIRL!! Can't even begin to describe my excitement.... We are SO happy & love knowing more about the little person that we are so excited to meet! Boys run in my family so I thought I might have a boy first... but I had a hunch all along that it was a girl. So excited to start buying headbands & nursery decor!! :)


How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds gained - up from 111 to 117
Maternity clothes? still just rocking the maternity leggings so far
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, minus waking up to pee every night at 3 am.
Best moment this week: finding out that baby G is a SHE! :)
Miss Anything? being pregnant & not able to drink during football season should be a crime... I am pretty sure I drooled all over myself picking up a 12 pack of Oktoberfest for my husband the other day
Movement: Feeling it just a little each day!
Food cravings: Fruits & sweets still ... guessing all the sugar is contributing to my weight gain more than the growing babe in my belly... what you're not supposed to eat four bowls of chocolate cherios for breakfast??
Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffee.. what a shame.. I can't wait to enjoy it again.
Have you started to show yet: still just a little bump
Gender prediction: Girl.. and I was right! I have had so many dreams recently having a baby girl who looks just like me when I was a baby... weird but I always wake up so happy!
Labor Signs: No (I will shit when I finally say yes to this question.. so nervous!!)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling more movement & finally being able to do some shopping!


0 comments:

Post a Comment