18 Weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks, 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 8lbs gained - weighed myself on the giant grocery store scale at Publix like a ass since I don't have a scale at home
Maternity clothes? I work from home, so my wardrobe consists of sweatpants, yogapants & (maternity) leggings. When I have to go places, I rock the bella band over my unbuttoned jeans.. or a dress.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping great - minus the frequent trips to the bathroom and the bizarre dreams
Best moment this week: feeling babygirl kicking from the outside!!!! She is soooo active, I feel her many times a day.
Miss Anything? I will state the obvious - beer. But I would like to add lunchmeat. There is a pound of boar's head turkey in our fridge that I would like to demolish right now... this is coming from the girl who hated deli sandwiches with a passion.
Movement: and lots of it!
Food cravings: Sweets! This week's favorites include Cinnabon & jelly filled donuts. Bring on the THARMS.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada.
Have you started to show yet: My baby belly has officially surpassed my sophomore year beer belly.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Other than Thanksgiving... my 20 week ultrasound! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment