Our Weekend in Pictures

Another weekend recap, which means more good food & cute Harper pictures.
On the menu this weekend was baked chicken tacos & lots of homemade guacamole! I've simplified a few recipes for guac into the following super easy concoction:
3 avocados, 1/4 chopped red onion, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1 squeezed lime, Sea salt to taste.
Directions: Mix all ingredients together while drinking a Corona. 

This makes the perfect 2-4 person serving, since I never like saving it. It is one of Harper's favorite things to eat! :)


Sunday family fro yo dates are our favorite! I clearly did a stellar job with Harper's pigtails here.


This weekend also kicked off our porch getting screened in!! Like I've mentioned before, our yard really isn't kid friendly so this is going to be such a fun little space for Harper to play outside. I hope the screens also keep out all the creepy-crawly-critter-creatures that lurk in our forest of a yard.

It should be finished in another week or two & we can't wait! I think Harp loves it already.


Tomorrow is Harper's first day of "pre-pre-preschool" as she starts her mother's morning out program. I can hardly believe it, wish me luck as I sit in the parking lot teary-eyed for three hours sipping my coffee.
Happy Monday!

PS. Be sure to check out our newest sponsors on the right hand side of the blog, you'll be glad you did! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment