Love List

1. We are ready for some FOOTBALL!
The first Iowa game is later this month & we can't wait! Football season is our favorite time of the year. Time to stock up on new Iowa gear for Harper (and myself!) & plan lots of fun football parties at our house. Harper is also obsessed with the football & loves trying to throw it. Just in time!!  Looks like dad almost has a new partner to play catch with outside during halftime! ;)

 Set, Hike!

You know I have an obsession with baseball tees for a while now. I have been searching forever for one for Harper & finally found these from American Apparel. They are so soft & comfy, I love them SO MUCH. Harper's is size 18-24 months & is pretty big on her, for your reference. :) There may be nothing cuter than a toddler in a baseball tee! I also got this zip-back baseball tee for myself & also love it! I can't wait to buy more colors for both of us!

2. Target sales. I had been stalking these wreaths FOREVER waiting for them to go on sale & finally got them last week at half price! Second best part about Fall stuff hitting the shelves? Everything else goes on clearance! I feel like these could be kinda Fallish right?? Some pumpkins might make those peach flowers pop! The downside of having two doors is that expensive wreaths are way out of the question.
Also, I clearly need a bigger rug.


3. I am loving all of the Halloween outfits that are popping up everywhere!! Nothing makes me happier than a festively dressed babe, especially in this Boo onesie which actually looks cute with leggings (so we don't have to put the onesie on the outside!) & these amazing cat tights. I can't wait to see Harper's little diaper booty in them!

4. I finally printed some Instagram pictures! I ordered a bunch of small sized prints from Ink361
to save & send to family, as well as some larger art prints that we could frame in the house. All you have to do is select to import pictures directly from your Instagram, then you can choose all sorts of print sizes or even canvases. I was so happy with the quality (and they shipped so fast!) so I can't wait to print more!! Ikea also sells super inexpensive square frames that are prefect for 12x12 prints, this would make for such an amazing photo wall!


 5. My backpack obsession. I mentioned in this post how Harper is starting her little mother's morning out program & I ordered this ruffle backpack for her. I also discovered this camo backpack & can't get over how cute it is! The most perfect option for something that isn't too girly! I kinda want it for myself!
6. Harper's new school desk! Or, very old school desk I should say. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably remember this gem from a few months ago. I found it at a flea market for $25! Brandon has been hard at work restoring it & it is almost done. I can't wait to share after photos & see if Harper loves it as much as we do!

 
7. Fall treats. I got my first few cans of pumpkin from the grocery store the other day & am already looking forward to making the first batch of pumpkin muffins. Use the recipe from this post for the easiest & most delicious muffins that you can whip up in no time!
 
8. Hocus Pocus. Ok, dead giveaway that this would be on my love list. We have been watching it non stop. I also have to ask, have any of you seen the old classic Double, Double, Toil & Trouble? If you just squealed & instantly considered naming your next child Agatha, we might be best friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment