27 Week Update



How far along?  27 weeks.. Entering that scary third trimester!!



Total weight gain:  I don't feel any bigger this week at all but Harry feels bigger inside of me! 



Maternity clothes?  Nothing new again. Mr H took me to town in the week to treat me to something nice to wear as I've been feeling really crappy and there wasn't a single thing about in any of the maternity sections that was half decent! I really think there is a huge niche in the market out there for a fashionable and affordable maternity brand

Stretch marks?  Still no stretch marks...yet! I really like the Palmers Original Cocoa Butter Forumula at the moment and I have been using it every single day as often as possible. I've also been using a boob lifting treatment from Mama Mio which I have reviewed here 

Sleep:  Sleep isn't so good as I am finding it very hard to get myself into a comfortable position and to stay in it for long periods of time and every time I move in my sleep I am waking up from back pain!

Best moment this week:  This week hasn't been great for me as i have felt really rubbish and had a lot of pain! However we had a really lovely day out to Monkey World which was definitely a highlight of the week :-)

Worst moment this week:  I have sciatica! It is the worst pain I have ever had (surely labour can't be worse!?) it's so common in the later stages of pregnancy as the uterus and baby are getting so big they are putting immense pressure on your sciatic nerve - located between your buttocks near your tailbone. The worst thing about it is there is really not a lot you can do to ease the pain so this has been really getting me down the last few days, I just don't feel myself 

Miss anything?  Nothing food or drink wise but I do miss my energy and my back not hurting!

Movement: So much movement in there! He loves A wriggle! Mr H can hear things going on in there now when he presses his ear against my belly which is amazing for him, as its something he can do that I can't to bond with our little bump!

Food cravings:  Nothing this week at all! In fact I have lost my appetite a little

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I have had nausea again this week most days!

Gender: Boy!!

Labor signs: None

Symptoms:  Nothing other than the agonising sciatica! I can barely walk today!

Belly button in or out?  In and out.. So weird!

Happy or moody most of the time?  Definitely a moody week.. Or emotional week! The pain in my back is making me cry! 

Looking forward to:  really looking forward to leaving work now! I need to just relax relax relax! OH and moving house.. Lol 

Bump:

0 comments:

Post a Comment