Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve!

  St. Patrick's Day is totally one of those holidays that might be a toss-up about whether it is more fun to celebrate with or without kids. While it seems like endless amounts of green beer & shenanigans is hard to compete with, spending the day with this adorable little leprechaun officially can't be topped.


 I had big plans for a festive St. Patty's Day Eve breakfast, green pancakes with cool whip & LUCKY CHARMS. I accidentally got addicted to them over the past week.

Harper couldn't quite believe that she was getting another delicious plate of sweets, although I didn't actually let her eat this, it was switched out for a big plate of festive green fruit after a few messy bites of the whipped cream topping.

 "You serious, Clark?"

That face totally says "this ROCKS!" which makes my life complete. Making every day fun & special for my kids will always be the most important thing to me. Holidays put that part of me in overdrive & I get so excited that I might actually burst.

So far, today has been one for the books. The weather was unbelievable so we spent most of the afternoon outside. Brandon even caught a few pictures of Harper being calm (an extremely rare occasion) while I read to her in the hammock. Seriously, talk about Heaven on earth.

Of course, it didn't take long for the moment to be ruined when a family of squirrels went running up the tree & scared the shit out of both of us. Possibly the ones that used to live in the attic? Bitter because they got kicked out? Anyway...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve, my friends! Let the shenanigans begin! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment