Spring Decor

I have been obsessing lately over Target's Easter decorations, like big time. I have lurked in that aisle far too many times.  I knew that I wanted to decorate our entryway for spring, so I finally got a few things that matched the amazing yarn wreath that I picked up a few weeks ago & got to work! 
I just used a few old mason jars that we had & filled them with some branches from the back yard to hang the egg ornaments from.

 spring entryway decoration

It's colorful & it smells good (not to be confused with the made-up song "silly & she smells good," that we sing to Harper) ...everything that Spring decor should be! :)

target spring decor
target spring decor
target spring decor

Have no fear, this room is baby-gated off, so all is safe from little critter fingers.
target spring decor


Of course, our house is totally the MULLET of holiday decorating right now. Business in the front, party in the back. Easter in the front, St. Patty's in the back.


We are having a St. Patrick's Day Brunch & Green-Beerfest with some friends so this festive saying has to stay on the chalkboard until then. This has been made available as a print here if you love this Irish saying as much as I do! :)



Biggest BOO of the weekend? It was way too cold to do Harper's one year pics outside. Instead, we bundled up and helped dad hang some hammocks (plural! and more on that later) in our backyard early this morning! Her smirk here kills me. 
Do you SEE the effing hair outgrowth that I am dealing with from losing my hair after Harper was born?! A year later and I still have two inch antlers. 


I also got started on the Easter basket this weekend after discovering all the awesome Dr. Seuss books that were on sale! This one totally looked Easter-ish to me. I got our magic lollipops, dug out the plastic eggs that I got on clearance last year (a whopping fifty cents instead of a dollar, score!) and found this sweater dress that we are OBSESSED WITH on sale, so I got it in every other size that we didn't already have. Triple BOOM.

babys first easter

We are about to soak up every last second of today, since this week will be filled with busy work schedules, business travel & one year shots.
  Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment