Mama + Mini

Army green & coral... say it isn't so! I've been in love with this color combo forever. I fondly remember frolicking down the steps last spring in my neon coral shorts & army green shirt and my husband looked at me like I had five heads. If I remember correctly, his words were "...the fuck are you wearing??"
All the more confirmation that the color combo rocked.
Turns out? Old Navy thinks so too. I couldn't scoop up this floral print sleeveless dress fast enough when I saw it on the site a few weeks ago. Do you ever see something online & fly through online checkout at lightening speed because you are SURE that the rest of the world just discovered it as well...and it will surely be out of stock in the next sixty seconds?
No? Ok me neither.

White Ruffle Dress - Floral Patterned Leggings

 Harper rocked her hot pink & army green today while we had lunch at Cheesecake Factory. Of course we matched, but was entirely too busy stuffing my face with white chocolate raspberry deliciousness to be captured on camera.

Look at her double fisting all the bread slices... a girl after my own heart.

Also, the countdown to St. Patty's Day is ON! We are ready for some festive pancakes, shamrock shaped everything & a few green beers. If you follow me on instagram (@jlgarvin) you know I will most likely be sleeping in the yard at some point this weekend, all curled up in our new cozy hammock. Which I totally fell out of multiple times, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.
Cheers to that, life doesn't get much better than holiday weekends with family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment