Ground Beef

Something I've learned is....
Well Actually, something my mom taught me is...

A great way to simplify dinner is -- when you need to buy ground beef for something, buy a large amount of it, and brown it all up at once.

Update: I haven't tried this, but a great facebook-page-follower told me she throws hers in the crockpot as soon as she gets home to brown it.  Even easier!

Once it cools down somewhat, put in in freezer bags for later.

Now you have meat ready for quick dinners.



For things like:
  • Spaghetti with meat sauce
  • Chili or Goulash 
  • Soups
  • Taco night
  • Taco Pizza
  • Beef Enchiladas 
  • Sloppy Joes
  • Lasagna
  • Pizza
It really makes dinner come together faster if you don't need to brown the meat during the prep.







0 comments:

Post a Comment