Recommend Your Baby Carrier!

Thank you all for the kind words about Harper's nursery... we love the way it turned out & I am so happy you all love it as well! I promise to update with where everything is from. Also, I am creating a Pinterest board containing all pictures from my blog for repinning. I was able to add a code to keep personal pictures from being pinned of my sweet baby girl.. but will do my best to make them available to everyone another way. Link to come soon!

In the mean time, I need your help! Baby girl is becoming much more awake during the day & I love to hold her and carry her around the house. I would love to get a baby carrier but can't decide which would be best. She is a tiny little thing, but I would love something that will grow with her. I have been debating between the Moby & the K'Tan.



The reviews that I have read are very positive for both, but it sounds like the K'Tan is a bit easier to put on by yourself. Or do you prefer the Baby Bjorn or Ergo? I have heard great things about those as well, but might not be as well suited for a newborn. Any advice or thoughts would be MUCH appreciated! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment