Harper's First Holiday

 You know I was excited for little Harpie's first holiday! We got her all decked out in green to celebrate St. Patrick's Day... all of the fun tuckered her right out! :)


Sorry for the lack of posts these days.. turns out having a newborn is pretty time consuming! We are currently dealing with what we think might be reflux. Our poor little girl spits up all the time & has lots of trouble sleeping. Therefore, mama doesn't get much sleep either. We are taking her to the doctor this week to hopefully get it all figured out. In the mean time, I hope to share my c-section details, hospital bag & post partum post with you all very soon. As well as my laundry list of "newborn must-haves" that I have been diligently taking notes on :) Happy Weekend to you all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment