Baby's First Easter Basket

Of course I am SO excited to be filling Harper's first Easter basket... I live for this stuff! Although our little sweat pea can't enjoy pastel colored peanut M&Ms quite yet (mommy can!) I still want to give her a basket full of goodies to remember her first Easter. I thought I'd share the contents with you in case anyone is looking for any last minute basket fillers for your little chickies :)



 The Velveteen Rabbit & The Tales of Peter Rabbit (classic bunny books!)
My First Easter Bib (found at Target)

We got her an adorable Easter Basket from Pottery Barn, with a pink & white striped liner that has her name on it. And before I fill it with all of her goodies, I have to put her inside of it for some pictures! I'm sure she will just love it & be extremely cooperative....
I can't wait to start lots of family traditions this year for all of the Holidays... these are the things that I have looked forward to my whole life. I saw on pinterest the other day the idea to put glow sticks inside plastic eggs for a glow in the dark Easter Egg hunt... genius!! I'd love to hear any fun Easter traditions or fun things you all do with your little ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment