Nursey Sources

Finally! I've been meaning to share where everything in Harper's nursery is from, so here we go! :)

Wall Color - Toasted White by Glidden
Crib - Jenny Lind (removed the gold wheels)
Poms - Made myself (tissue from Hobby Lobby & Target)
Galvanized Metal Letters - Anthropologie
Grey Owl - Pier One
Pink Giraffe - Jellycat Giraffe (Available on Amazon.com)
Grey &White Blanket - Dezignz By Liz on Etsy
Crib Skirt - Amy Butler fabric "Honeycomb" in Linen from Baby Darling on Etsy
Rug - White Faux Sheepskin 5x8 from Home Decorators Collection

Armoire - Purchased on Craigslist & refinished in Marshmallow White by Glidden
Knobs - Hobby Lobby
Basket - Target
Pink Humidifier - Crane Drop Humidifieravailable on Amazon.com
Fan - Target (a long time ago)
Frames - Ikea
Large Wire Basket - Crate & Barrel
Shelf - Ikea (painted white)
Confetti Print - Google Images (printed by me, I can't afford the actual Confetti Systems confetti but a picture of it will certainly do!)
Feather & "The World is your Oyster" print - made by me
Make Believe Print - Five Words
Newsprint H - Anthropologie
Pink Ceramic Bird - Target



Glider - Klaussner Lacey Glider in Slate from Babies R Us
Changing Table - Old Buffet found on Craigslist and refinished in Marshmallow White by Glidden
Night Stand - Amazon.com
Lamp - From local boutique many years ago
Pink Bunny - Cordy Roys Pink Bunny by Jellycatt (from my lovely friend Joanna)
Small Wire Baskets - Crate & Barrel
Mirror & Frames - Ikea
Galvanized Metal Round Tray - Pottery Barn
Tissue Box - Umbra House Tissue Box Coverfrom Amazon.com
Basket on top shelf of Changing Table - Target
Owl Fabric Basket - Baffin Bags on Etsy
Changing Pad Cover - One World Baby on Etsy
Bunting Banner - homemade :)
"Today I Will Be Happier Than a Bird With a French Fry Print" - also homemade (can purchase from j&paper if you're interested in a custom colored one!)

If I forgot anything, please let me know & I will revise this post to include it! If you'd like to know more about any of the items in the room or to purchase any of the prints, feel free to email me at jandpaper@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment