35 & 36 Weeks

I can't thank you all enough for all of the advice & encouraging comments about little G being breech. It has given us lots to think about & I really appreciate all of the personal experiences that you all shared. I love all of your suggestions & it is so great to hear about successful c-section experiences with great recoveries!

I went to my chiropractor on Friday who practices the Webster Technique & followed along with the recommended tips on the Spinning Babies site over the weekend. This included my husband sitting on the bottom step, with my head in his lap and my inverted body up the next five steps with the cat staring at us like we were bat shit crazy. Needless to say, she has not budged!

After much research, we have decided against the version procedure. While many people have had painless, successful procedures, we just don't feel 100% comfortable with the potential risks associated with it. So, I will see my chiro this week again & continue to do what I can at home. Then we will have another ultrasound Thursday to see if she has turned & go from there.
Until then.......... 




How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 27 lbs.
Maternity clothes? yep - literally leggings & maternity shirts from here on out!
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: the physical activity of sleeping is still pretty good.. turning my mind off to get there is where I am struggling
Best moment this week: seeing baby girl at my unexpected ultrasound... even if she is breech it is still so sweet to see her little face & watch her snuggle her hands up under her chin

Miss Anything? I miss a lot of things..but this experience has been pretty darn amazing & I'm a little sad that it's almost over.
Movement: still lots of movement.. hoping to feel her momentous partial somersault any day now......
Food cravings: I am literally to the point where I want fruit for every single meal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: still meat - sure hope this goes away!
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: overall feeling pretty great, other than lots of pressure in my belly as it continues to grow & some pain in my hips & ribs.
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Had a roller coaster of emotions this week... but so very happy.
Looking forward to: baby's arrival of course! Looking forward to meeting with the doctor this week to hear more about options we have. ALSO, can't wait to share the nursery with you all very soon! :)

Planned to post this last week but we have been a bit preoccupied! :)




How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain: 26 lbs. gained at my 35 week appointment
Maternity clothes? oh yes
Stretch marks? none yet, still going strong!
Sleep: sleeping still
Best moment this week: celebrating ONE month until baby girl's due date! the celebration included chipotle, fro yo & a foot massage... BOOM!
Miss Anything? breathing, sitting & laying normally.... and tuna sandwiches.
Movement: mostly wiggles these days along with a random karate kick here & there
Food cravings: strawberry EVERYTHING still
Anything making you queasy or sick: still meat
Gender: sweet baby girl

Labor Signs: nada
Symptoms: immobility like no other
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: meeting our sweet baby of course... excited to start calling her by her name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment