33 Weeks



How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25 pounds gained at my 33 week appointment.... not sure how I got past Christmas without gaining a ton!
Maternity clothes? maternity & comfy clothes... jeans are officially out of the picture
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: sleeping so much better thanks to my new body pillow!
Best moment this week:
listening to the baby's heartbeat at our doctor's appointment this week... my midwife said "what a happy baby!" :) so funny to talk about her that way.
Miss Anything? hot dogs
Movement: still love feeling all of her hiccups & random wiggles
Food cravings: still on my strawberry jam kick...along with strawberry banana smoothies!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still no desire to eat meat
Gender: Girl ..and no her name will not be Blue Ivy... or Turquoise Venus Fly Trap for that matter..

Labor Signs: No ..but holyshit ..so crazy to think this could be any day now?! I wonder if I'll be one of those people who's water breaks while I'm lurking around Target.
Symptoms: heartburn & lack of mobility - otherwise honestly feeling great
Belly Button in or out? It can officially be considered an outie
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: baby's arrival!! It's all I can think about.. baby brain is no joke. And neither is nesting.. I literally have never cleaned & organized so much in my entire life. Who knew that folding baby socks & helping put together a stroller could blow a night on the town out of the water?! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment