30 Weeks



How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain: 22+ lbs
Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: all of a sudden sleep is not so great - unless I am extremely tired, I lay awake at night just thinking of all the things to come and totally struggle to fall asleep....then I wake up a few times in the night with sore hips & roll around a lot. Hope this is just a phase!
Best moment this week:
made the decision to SPLURGE on the anthropologie letters for the nursery!! after reading all of your comments, I went to the store to get some up close pictures of them to possibly attempt the DIY ones.... but they stole my heart!!!! SWOON! Also.... taking this picture! I love it so much, so happy my hubby agreed to be in the pic this week... and it only took one attempt!
Miss Anything? being able to keep up with the hustle & bustle of holiday craziness... almost fell asleep in my dessert plate at hubby's company Christmas party the other night and can hardly shop without having to pee a million times and/or sit down & take a breather. Even wrapping presents sounds like a daunting task at this point.... maybe I can ask Santa for my energy back?
Movement: I am positive she was dancing away to the Elf soundtrack the other night.
Food cravings: still loving peppermint (thanks to my sweet husband for all of the yummy peppermint goodies lately), milk and cinnamon!
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat in general ...bleh!
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, rib pain (which has been getting better!) and overall lack of mobility - i know, it's only gonna get worse.
Belly Button in or out? still flat
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: so very happy
Looking forward to: Christmas!! So ready to see family and friends & have all of our fun Christmas traditions later this week, lots of good food, my baby shower on NYE,.and Christmas music on repeat the entire way to Iowa this week will make me even more excited (haven't filled my other road tripping passengers in on this yet!).... Fa la la la la.... la la la la.........take it Rus! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment