Giraffe Love

I'm not really sure what the general rules are as to how long you are supposed to wait until you start buying baby stuff...But I can not stop buying Giraffe stuff!! I know that I don't want the nursery to be themey in any way, but all of the adorable Giraffe baby goodies out there just melt my heart!

My first ever baby purchase came from Von Maur. This is the BestEver Giraffe Play Mat. It is sooooo soft & snuggly, I wanted to put it in my own bed! I can just picture it in the middle of the floor in the nursery, perfect for decoration & tummy time!

Next purchase, the famous Sophie the Giraffe. This is the cutest, most adorable teether that I've ever seen!! I literally thought it was just for decoration when I first saw it, but turns out it is one of the best baby teethers in the world. Their website has all sorts of other Sophie products, there's a good chance I will have purchased all of them by February.


And my most recent purchase which I love SO MUCH, the Cloud B Gentle Giraffe.  It is a stuffed toy that plays peaceful sounds to help babies sleep. There are a bunch of different soothing sound options, along with a TIMER & a little velcro strap on the back so you can take it on the go, hooked on to the back of a stroller or carseat.

So turns out, the time I drunkenly fed & got my picture taken with a Giraffe at the zoo on an Iowa Hawkeye Gameday reall stuck with me! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment