14 Weeks


How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3.5 lbs (from 111 to 114.5)
Maternity clothes? Bought a few things, but not wearing any yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: having a day WITHOUT a headache
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Drinking. This could potentially be my answer every week, especially every week until football season is over.
Movement: I swear I felt something this week!! A few different times I felt a fish-swimming-in-my-belly feeling that made me very aware of my stomach. Definitely not gas... potentially my imagination.
Food cravings: Fruits & sweets still... it's amazing how turned off I am to greasy salty food when I'm not hungover all the time :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffee
Have you started to show yet: looking chubby for sure
Gender prediction: Girl - we will find out in less than 2 weeks!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move!



In other news, I started prenatal YOGA, have been getting headaches like they're going out of style (I will make a batch of homemade oatmeal cream pies for anyone who can give me a solution to getting rid of them!) & am officially rocking the unbuttoned jeans look this week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment