Just a short "Hello..."

I just wanted to throw a quick post out [while one sleeps and one plays in her room {she told me to leave her alone with Ariel the mermaid Barbie. heh heh.}] to say, "I'm still here." And still blogging away in my head! But, I know... that doesn't help you.
Its just we, as a family, are in the stage of two very busy little ones, with no coinciding down times, and  so its hard to find the time.
Plus we were just out of town visiting family.
And I've been reading LOTS and LOTS recently.
A lot of which is on food allergies because we have an allergist appointment for Jasmine coming up and I want to have my thoughts together to get the most out of our appointment.
To be honest with you, I get some very low-lows working on being a mommy of an adorable little girl who happens to have food allergies. I don't always handle myself well. And I don't really know how, or that I want to, blog on this stuff yet. But you could be praying for me. Its really a challenge for my heart, because I just love her so much and I want her to just be able to have all sorts of food. You could be praying that she does indeed outgrow these allergies (because statically its likely, and because God is big.)
I'm also just trying to figure out good routines for us. (I want to blog about that too!)
Sheesh I have so much to say! And no time to write it!

But, be patient with me. I'll get there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment