Backyard Photo Sesh

  Ladies. I cannot thank you all enough for the AMAZING feedback on my last blog post. Seriously, so sweet & so encouraging! I am taking ALL of your suggestions & looking forward to posting more about our home & our daily life mixed in with all the other regular stuff! :) You all are the sweetest & I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!

Harper thanks you  as well. With kisses!
 
 Ruffle Pettiskirt from Target last season (similar here), Headband

I'm so excited to share some of our pictures we had done for Harper's one year (even though it is almost two months later). We opted to not redo her cake smash session since the pictures we got on her actual birthday were just too good to replicate. Like I've mentioned before, it is nearly impossible to get this girl to smile for pictures, so we will just have to embrace the rest of her facial expressions. Like this one.


If you have even two trees in your backyard, PLEASE, I urge you. Go get a hammock. Most. Fun. Ever. We have this Eagles Nest Outfitters one (actually three!) & it is sooooo comfy. I am going to post about our back yard/patio & how we are dressing it up for spring/summer & will show some details on how my husband (should have been an engineer) hung this & made it extra badass.

 Grey Sweatshirt Top, Floral Denim, Polka Dot Denim, Hammock


I had this teepee setup in my mind since the day I got it & was so excited go finally put it together! I secretly wish this was all weatherproof so we could keep this whole spot just like this in the backyard. Although, our neighbors would certainly think we were hippies. As if they don't already with our hammock trifecta (long hair, don't care).


And of course, saving the best for last. That look & her baby blues... I just live for this face.

  Teepee, Black Ruffle Romper, Headband

Don't these photos make you just want to get an early start on the weekend?! It totally does for me. Have a great one, friends! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment