Cinco De Mayo Party Planning

You knew it was coming. You didn't really think I could wait until 4th of July for another excuse for holiday fun, did you? :) We are having an early Cinco De Mayo Fiesta this weekend to celebrate my birthday. I bought an excessive amount of recycled-glass fishbowl margarita glasses on clearance a few years ago (you can find similar ones here) & I am ready to put them to good use!


As soon as I had a color scheme in mind, I had to order my staples right away, a festive garland & fun paper straws. We will be knee-deep in Beergaritas & soaking up the tequila with a taco bar, served on these awesome taco racks!
My husband suggested filling the pinata with guacamole. And he was dead serious. That's why he isn't in charge of party planning.


I love all of the bright colors that come along with Cinco De Mayo celebrations. These would be my picks for festive outfits to celebrate the occasion! :)

I haven't decided what I'm wearing yet (guess I gotta put away the dance pants for the night) but as soon as I do, I will have to quickly decide what to dress Harper in. Do you all remember her festive little photo from last year? I guess that can't really be topped.


How about you, will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo? I will be sure to share pics & recipes! :)
We are going to fiesta like there's no maƱana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment