Summertime Swag ... in January!

 I know it's January, but I think it's safe to say that we are all dreaming about warm summer days! We are already planning some trips to the beach this summer, I can't wait for Harper to sink her toes in the sand & see the ocean for the first time. I also can't wait for a delicious umbrella-embellished beach cocktail, let's get serious.

 Take a look at some of our favorite summertime swag for your little beach babes!

baby girl swimsuits


baby boy swimsuits

Here is Harper's swimwear lineup so far (emphasis on the "so far"). I am in love with all of the ruffles!


There may not be anything cuter than a baby in a bikini! I was so in love with Harper's one shoulder black swimsuit from last year & the matching swim cap. I bought it while I was still pregnant & now totally regret not buying it in every size that it came in. 
We are hoping to get her in some swim lessons before we hit the pool this summer! :)


I know I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself thinking about summer, but at least we aren't planning outfits for next Christmas quite yet. Tomorrow, we'll be back on track with some Valentine's Day festiveness! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment