Washing Bibs

Ok Girls,
when you are washing baby bibs with velcro on them, they will always cling to the last thing you want them to!

Most often, in my wash, my underwear. Leaving them more and more frizzy with every attack.
Other clothes have been accosted as well, it's just that lace is an easy victim.
Bibs are wash load predators and will attack the most delicate thing they can get their teeth on!


Sad!



So what I do now is place all the velcro bibs into a mesh laundry bag, to keep them from pestering the rest of the wash load.
And just to be extra safe (as well as extra gentle on them) I place my underwear in a separate laundry bag.





And when I remember to dig out each bib from the hamper, the rest of our stuff stays out of harms way!

And that saves money, by keeping your stuff looking newer longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment