Pajama Party

We have a serious jammie obsession in our house.
 

 I sometimes don't change her out of her pajamas.... or sometimes I change her into a new pair for her to wear all day. I think it might only get worse as the weather gets cooler.
 

I actually have a pair of baby blue jeans that are 0-3 month size. Tags still on of course. What was I thinking? I don't even like wearing jeans. I wish it was acceptable for adults to run around in cute footed PJs.


I am in love with these little fox PJs, of course she has to tote around her little stuffed foxes when she wears them too. We found these little foxes at Ikea, so stinking cute! They got to come home with us instead of the smiling stuffed broccoli.


 I swear I black out online shopping sometimes, one minute I am working on etsy orders or paying bills, and the next minute I'm knee deep in a baby gap shopping cart buying Christmas pajamas. Don't even know how I got there! Does this happen to anyone else? :)

Such an insightful post here today. Happy Friday, friends!<-- Whoa, I actually typed that, however, it is THURSDAY! This cold bug has definitely got the best of  me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment