Harper's Fall Photo Shoot

During our last trip to Iowa, my incredibly talented friend Becky took pictures of Harper. They officially melted my heart. So excited to be able to share them... prepare for cuteness overload.




This might be my favorite picture of all time. Her chubby cheeks, the hilarious cat hat, the giant pumpkin & of course, the chalkboard... all in one perfect Iowa Fall setting. 

 Mini Chalkboard, H&M Grey Onesie, Gap Bubble Shorts & Tights, Gap Kitty Hat from last season


Genius idea from Becky, bare baby toes and pumpkins!? Perfection.


 And of course, the shot I shared on instagram, this sweet little smile & adorable hat that totally fits her personality.


I can't believe how fast this little munchkin is growing! I wish I could have pictures like this of her done every weekend. Thank you all for the sweet comments on instagram... if I could just go into business playing dress up with this kiddo... I would! Also, it's almost Halloween. Cannot wait for costumes, trick-or-treating, and all the other festiveness that comes along with it! What are all your babes going to be?! There is nothing better than an adorable kid costume... I'm ready to see gnomes, lobsters, cupcakes (or muffins!), popsicles (or Harpsicles!) and of course... little troll dolls! 'Tis the season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment