"Like" me on Facebook


decided to make a Facebook page for my blog!

Now you can keep up with my blog updates and interact with me via Facebook!

So if you (or someone you know) want to hear about my blog in your Facebook newsfeed, "like" my blog's page and you'll stay in the loop! :) 


I'd be really excited if you did!
(It doesn't get me anything special, other than give me a better connection with you.)


And if you want to like it, but you still don't really want to hear about my posts all the time, you can always hide it from your news feed! The possibilities are endless! :) 


Check out my new Facebook page here!
You need to click the above link to find the "like" button that will connect you to the page. 
(The like button on this post, won't do it. Sorry, rather confusing!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment