Such a big girl!

Sweet little Harpsicle is sitting up on her own! I can hardly believe it! But it is just in time for her six month photo shoot that is on the horizon.


Next week we are traveling to Iowa for my brother's wedding. It will be the first time Harper will meet most of our friends and family... And her future husband that we have arranged with my best friends little boy! :) Can't wait to share pics when we get back!

In the meantime, I wanted to thank everyone for the great advice on Harper's whack sleeping habits. The last entire week she has actually been sleeping through the night!! She recently learned to roll onto her tummy to sleep and somehow she now sleeps great! The positions we find her in are seriously too cute. I wish I could take pics but wouldn't dare flash a camera with the chance of waking her little butt up! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment