Two & Three Month Must Haves

Months two & three flew right on by... I don't know how many times I will say "where has the time gone," but seriously WHERE has the time gone!? It's a crazy thing, when your little baby first arrives, you want them to stay a tiny little, snuggly, bundle forever. But as they start to grow and interact with you, you become obsessed with every little milestone. It is SO much fun watching her eyes light up when she sees new things, seeing her smile so big in the morning when we appear in front of her when she wakes up or hear her babble and coo to us when we talk to her. Pure joy & entertainment!

So here you have it folks, our two & three month must haves!
California Baby Lavender Shampoo & Body Wash - As I mentioned before, my friend Whitney (who is such an AMAZING mom!!) came to visit and told us how important it is to give her a bath before bed each night. She said they started doing it with their son (Harper's future husband) and it wore him out and helped him sleep!! So we started giving her baths each night, and we just LOVE this body wash. It smells amazing, is super sudsy and works like a charm. Plus it is all natural, organic, yadda yadda :) That entire brand rocks.
Medela Pump & Store Milk Freezer Bags - Your worst nightmare when pumping & breastfeeding is to ever throw milk away. I would rather put it on my cereal than throw away breastmilk (gross.. but you get the point). Rather than having a few containers here and there in your fridge and risking it going bad, it is so handy to have these freezer bags on hand. They are so easy to use & you can store up to 5oz in each.
Baby Magic Lotion - Again, another amazing recommendation from my friend Whitney. I felt like all the lotions I tried would wear off very quickly - not this one. Your baby will smell like PURE BABY until their next bath ...and it gets rid of dry skin like a charm!! I absolutely love, love, love this lotion.
Jacques the Peacock - We hang this on Harper's bouncer seat and she will actually SMILE at it. It is hands down her new favorite toy. I think this is a must for all babies!
BUMBO - At 9 weeks I put her in it for the first time. She sat right up in it and totally blew my mind. I had no idea! We only put her in it for a few minutes at a time, maybe twice a day, and of course only on the floor while im sitting right in front of her (I don't want to hear about all the controversy & recalls...) I think the bumbo rocks and I will continue to use it! Babies LOVE being propped up to look around once they can hold their head up! So fun to see her eyes light up when we put her in it.  Plus, it is a perfect photo prop! :)
Nap Nanny - I've said it a million times, but this is officially the biggest lifesaver of all. The first night we put her in this, swaddled & buckled in, she slept 7 straight hours. Enough said. Again, be smart, read the warnings & proper ways to use it, but I vote YES to this all day long. We have some amazing friends in Georgia, my husband's boss and his wife, that gave us this when we had Harper - I will be eternally grateful to them for having a baby that sleeps through the night!!
Carters White Onesies - Don't stretch out, lose their shape or shrink like the Gerber ones. I love these under all of her short sleeved onesies for the cooler months.
Triple Paste - Harper had diaper rash once... it totally broke my heart. From a recommendation from another mama, We started using this any time we saw her bottom start to get red.. works like a charm.
Sassy Ring Links - These are awesome to hang other toys from & easy for babies to grip. This was one of the first things I bought for Harper and she loves to look at them! We hang them from her play mat, car seat, bouncer, etc. I always laugh when I see her sleeping with them in both of her hands. Not to mention, they are adorable!

Hope this is all helpful! Again, this is all just my opinion and what works for us. I rarely buy things these days unless I have gotten a recommendation from another mama. If you have any other products that are must-haves or that you & your little one love, feel free to post them in the comments - especially for the upcoming months so I can scoop them up in advance!

One last thing - After many requests to pin things again - I have enabled pinning from my blog! Please just respect the little babe and do not pin pictures of her, but feel free to snag anything else you'd like!! :) Thank you in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment