Life Lately

It has been a while since I have had a moment to blog... This homeownership thing is so crazy time consuming! The Home Depot crew knows us by name and my endless to-do list required me to make an entire chalkboard wall just to write it down. Ok maybe not.. But I did make one and I am in love with it!

We are slowly but surely making progress on the house. Hubby tore up the tile in the living room the weekend before we moved in. I know, it was a hard decision, but at the end of the day it was just so impractical. And with all the brick & stone in the fireplace, it looked like a rock garden in here. We have carpet for now which wasn't my first choice but it was affordable, practical & pretty darn cozy.

Patio furniture has arrived and we plan to screen in the porch soon. For now I refer to it as the jungle because there are always branches, leaves and all sorts of wildlife/lizards lurking around out there. 


My charcoal bathroom is complete and I am in love. Why do I love dark walls so much?! Our dining room is the next fun project on the list! :) Wish I could just decorate it for Christmas already!!


 
In Harper news, she is officially four months old!! She is 90th percentile for weight & height. Holy smokes! What are we feeding this kid?! :) We started her on baby cereal, oatmeal actually, and are excited to add fruits & veggies in the coming months. It is so fun to feed her off a spoon and watch her dive bomb her face into it to get it into her mouth before someone else eats it! Such a little sweetie babe!

WHERE DID ALL HER BABY HAIR GO!?!?!?!? I think she traded it in for a neck.

Hope to be back to regular blogging again very soon.. Life needs to just slow... doooowwwwnnnn.. So i can catch up! Enjoy the pics! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment