Our Sweet Harpie Girl

 Thank you all for the overwhelming amount of kind words & well wishes on Harper's birth! It has been amazing reading all of your comments.. especially in the wee hours of the night during feedings. The last few days have been so much more amazing than I ever could have imagined. I did end up having a c-section, which ended up being an incredible experience & was nothing like what I had built up in my mind. I can't wait to share the details.

Here are just a few pictures to share. I loved the countless hours of laying in bed with Harper on my chest like this in the hospital. 


She is such a sweet, happy baby who loves to sleep. 


 One of our first pictures as a family of three.


I am excited to continue blogging, to share pictures of Harper's nursery, her birth story & all of the things I have learned along the way. My blog definitely seems now like the perfect place to share my thoughts... especially since my hormones are out of control these days! 

Harper started fussing the other night while we were eating dinner. We put her in her swing for the first time, and her little eyes just lit up looking at the bird mobile hanging from it & hearing the music. My eyes filled with tears and all I could say was "she's so cute....she's soo cute..." over and over again as I started to sob. Then she got the hiccups. Which totally put me over the edge. I thought I was going to rip a stitch, I was crying so hard, just overwhelmed with how adorable she is and how I miss feeling her hiccups in my belly and how much I just love her to death. My husband sent me to time out on the couch so I could calm down :)


We are so blessed & thank God so much for this sweet little girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment