37 Weeks


How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 28 lbs.
Maternity clothes? oh yea
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: no bueno
Best moment this week: meeting with the doctor about our possible c-section, he made me feel SO much better about everything. I need to just remember that it is all in God's hands & continue to focus on the fact that baby G will be here in no time!!

Miss Anything? being comfortable!
Movement: lots of major movements & rearranging... I'm sure she is pretty darn cramped in there! Lately I can even feel her fingers & toes moving!
Food cravings: Still want fruit for every meal...other than that, not much of an appetite.
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: None. WTF.
Symptoms: Week 37 is when I officially hit a wall. Being uncomfortable has a whole new meaning... I have been tired again like the first trimester & my stomach is pretty painful..wondering if it has anything to do with her little head pushing through my stomach muscles. Also, my heartburn is back full force... especially after I eat chocolate.... esssspecialllllly after I eat chocolate cheesecake for breakfast. BUT, I know it is ALL WORTH IT! :)
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: baby girl's arrival of course ... can't believe it is almost time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment